St. Louis County Port Authority Community Reinvestment Fund
St. Louis County Port Authority and St. Louis Economic Development Partnership support projects that further the goals of business retention and growth, entrepreneurship and redevelopment. As part of this goal, we are committed to investing revenue received through economic development projects to create new jobs and investment opportunities.
Funds for the St. Louis County Port Authority Community Reinvestment Fund are provided through rental payments received from Pinnacle Entertainment for the lease of the ground where River City Casino is located.
ALL FUNDED PROJECTS MUST MEET ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Support job growth through entrepreneurship and innovation
- Support business growth and retention including positioning strategic real estate for investment
- Support growth of disadvantaged-, minority-,woman-owned and immigrant/internationally-focused businesses
- Support economic development initiatives that further the strategic priorities of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership/St. Louis County Port Authority
- Support regional programs/projects that advance the Partnership’s/Port Authority’s strategic priorities